- Get to know each other:
- Find out about you and your situation.
- Find out about us and what services we can offer.
- Understand your needs, goals and dreams for the future.
- Understand any concerns and answer any questions.
- Identify solutions and build your financial plan:
- We research your options to identify the best strategy and recommendations for you, before developing your personalised financial plan to detail how to start working towards achieving your goals and objectives.
- Presentation of your financial plan:
- Present the recommendations in your written financial plan, explaining the steps to take so you can work towards your better tomorrow.
- Get implemented:
- Time to take the steps to get the agreed recommendations in place.
- Congratulations, you are now on your way to securing your financial future.
- Let’s review:
- Having taken the time to develop and implement your financial plan, it’s important to regularly review your strategy and structure to make sure you remain on track to achieve your financial goals, both short and longer term. By meeting at least annually, we can update and review your evolving situation and needs, as well as take the opportunity to discuss changes in products, markets, legislation and strategies, whilst continuing to build our ongoing working relationship.
Whilst we look at your whole situation, needs and requirements to tailor your plan specifically for you, below are some of the strategies we help our clients with.
- Wealth accumulation and debt reduction
- Retirement planning
- Protection and Insurance
- Estate planning
- Maximising Centrelink
- Aged care advice